I’m 25 today! This year is going to be the best ever because…
1. I get to wear jeans and t-shirts to work every day.
2. My cats greet me at the door when I get home.
3. I live in an apartment with hardwood floors.
4. Even though I moved away from some of my best friends, we talk so much that it barely seems like I’ve gone anywhere.
5. We live, like, 10 minutes away from Lee so I get to have coffee dates with her whenever I want. 🙂
6. Jordan is taking me to Salem to see the witch museum this Saturday!
7. I’m seeing Fall Out Boy live in concert. And I freaking love them. #guiltypleasuremusic #sorrynotsorry
8. My rent is lower than it’s ever been!
9. Dunkin’ Donuts are everywhere up here and I can drink a huge iced caramel latte for $2.65.
10. My half-sleeve is finished as of yesterday. And it looks AWESOME.
11. I get to mold young minds everyday. (And send them home to their parents at 6 o’clock.)
12. I can rent a car if I want to.
13. For the first time in a while, we won’t have to drive/fly anywhere for Thanksgiving.
14. I still look adorable in overalls and not all 25 year olds can say that. 😛
15. The enflamed nerve in my foot seems to be slowly healing itself after over a year of hurting every day. (Bodies are weird.)
16. The next movie in the Hunger Games trilogy comes out at Thanksgiving.
17. We live above a dog who makes some of the funniest noises I’ve ever heard. (“Arooooooo?”)
18. Plan B is finally available for women of all ages. (Women’s rights! Aw yeah!)
19. My car is 10 years old and still runs great.
20. Every day, I get a little more comfortable in my own skin.
21. I get to hang out with Jordan, like, all the time.
22. There are bunnies living in our yard.
23. My kids at work call me Miss Kitty Cat. (Does it get better than that?)
24. I haven’t peaked yet; I just keep getting more fabulous. (I’m getting more modest, too.) 😛
25. I have the best family I could hope for. Thanks, guys, especially my mom and dad, for putting up with my nonsense and loving me as much as you do. I love you!
Now, bring on the birthday cake!