Bullet point time!
- Jordan picked up my sewing machine, Sir Mends-A-Lot, from the repair place today and I tested him out and he runs GREAT! They fixed him up and then they must have re-oiled him because he runs so smoothly, it is unbelievable!
- We’re going home this Saturday to Jersey to hang out with my parents and have lunch with a Compassion representative and one of their interns who’s in the US as a part of their Leadership Development Program.
- While in Jersey, I’ll be doing some crafting with Caity. Here’s a hint: it’s not a sewing project and it’ll be magical. =D
- On Sunday, I hope to finish my butterfly skirt AND use Fantasia for the first time. Yay!
- I highly recommend everyone read The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins. They are well-written, for a start, but they also tell one of the best stories I’ve read in a while. And I read A LOT. It’s the kind of book that sneaks into your head for days after you’ve read it, and you find yourself thinking about characters and plot lines and scenes long after you’ve turned the final page. Go check it out from the library so you can read it before the movie comes out!
That’s all for now! Stay tuned for crafts soon!